It’s time to submit your best work from 2019 for consideration in the 56th Annual Ohio Valley Regional EMMY® Awards.
You begin the entry process after you’ve reviewed the Call for Entries and are familiar with the Rules and Categories.
IMPORTANT: The best way to avoid problems and possible disqualification of your entry is to read the rules!.
After you’ve decided what to enter, submitting your entries is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Renew Your Membership / Become a Member / Create a Guest Account
Before you can enter your work, EMMY EXPRESS has to know you. Use the links above to become a member, renew your membership or become a registered user. Your unique email address is how the system recognizes and connects you to your entries. TIP: You don’t have to be a member to submit, but as a member you will save money on your entry fees – even if you only submit 1 entry.
- Submit Your Entry/Entries & Pay Your Fees
This is the “paperwork” and payment part of the process – but it’s all online and can be done from any computer with an internet connection. Just log in to your account and complete an entry form for each entry.
- Upload and Approve Your Video
With the new design in EMMY Express, you can now upload your video while logged in to your account. Just click on the Add Video icon next to the entry title. And, don’t forgot to approve your video. Entries won’t be available for judging until the videos have been approved by the entrant.
Again, make sure you review the rules and categories in the Call for Entries before submitting.
Easy! So, what are you waiting for? Submit your entries early and beat the last minute rush!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES:
MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2020 (11:59 P.M.)
Deadline to upload videos: April 1, 2020
Deadline to pay entry fees: April 1, 2020
- EMMY EXPRESS, the online membership and entry system, can be accessed from any page on this website by clicking the EMMY EXPRESS link at the top of the page next to the Search box.
- Adding more than your name to an entry? Each person on the entry needs to have an account in the system. Remember members get discounted entry rates! Encourage your colleagues to join or renew their memberships before you submit entries. *New this year: You’ll be able to search by name and company to add others to your entry!
- Don’t forget to specify the “role” each entrant had for the entry.
- Be sure you know the first air date for your entry.
- A confirmation email will automatically be sent to you after your entry is submitted. The email includes your entry number along with links to modify your entry, upload your video and pay your invoice. If you don’t get the email, you can always access it by logging into EMMY EXPRESS and clicking on the “mail icon” at the top right of your account dashboard:
Check out the RESOURCES & FAQs for more info!