It’s time to submit your best work from 2016 for consideration in the 53rd Annual Ohio Valley Regional EMMY® Awards.
You begin the entry process after you’ve reviewed the Call for Entries and are familiar with the Rules and Categories. After you’ve decided what to enter, submitting your entries is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Renew Your Membership / Become a Member / Become a Registered User
Before you can enter your work, EMMY EXPRESS has to know you. Use the links above to become a member, renew your membership or become a registered user. Your unique email address is how the system recognizes and connects you to your entries. TIP: You don’t have to be a member to submit, but as a member you will save money on your entry fees – even if you only submit 1 entry.
- Submit Your Entry/Entries
This is the “paperwork” and payment part of the process – but it’s all online and can be done from any computer with an internet connection. Complete an entry form for each entry. For multiple entries, use “add another entry” option. Payment can be made when you submit your entry or anytime before the payment deadline of 4/1/2017.
- Upload and Approve Your Video
You’ll need your entry number to upload your video. So, no cheating and trying to do step 3 before you finish step 2! And, don’t forgot to approve your video. Entries won’t be available for judging until the videos have been approved by the entrant.
Again, make sure you review the rules and categories in the Call for Entries before submitting.
Easy! So, what are you waiting for? Submit your entries early and beat the last minute rush!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES:
MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2017 (11:59 P.M.)
Deadline to upload videos: March 20, 2017
Deadline to pay entry fees without penalty: April 1, 2017
- EMMY EXPRESS, the online membership and entry system, can be accessed from any page on this website by clicking the EMMY EXPRESS button in the top menu bar next to Search.
- Adding more than your name to an entry? Each person on the entry should either be a member or a registered user in the system. You’ll need their email address or member number to add them to your entry.
- Be sure you know the first air date and running time for your entry.
- A confirmation email will automatically be sent to you after your entry is submitted. The email includes your entry number along with links to modify your entry, upload your video and pay your invoice. If you don’t get the email, you can always access it by logging into EMMY EXPRESS and clicking on “Access Email” on your account dashboard.